Fun fact about me – I love a good system. I like to document things.
So, it’s probably no surprise that I keep a rolling document full of my favourite quotes.
I use it sort of like an Inspiration Bank – whenever I’m low on motivation or perspective, I open up my favorite quotes spreadsheet and scroll until I find something that resonates.
I thought you might be interested in the quotes that I’ve been loving lately.
These are the ten quotes I keep coming back to. Tweet out any that strike a chord with you!
- If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito – Dalai Lama. Tweet it!
- What seems impossible today will one day be your warm up. Tweet it!
- A bad attitude is like a flat tyre. You can’t go anywhere until you change it. Tweet it!
- You get what you work for not what you wish for – Howard A. Tullman. Tweet it!
- Be with people who bring out the best in you not the stress in you. Tweet it!
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel – Maya Angelou. Tweet it!
- If beating yourself up worked, you’d be rich, thin and happy. Try loving yourself instead – Cheryl Richardson. Tweet it!
- Change your thoughts and you’ll change the world – Norman Vincent Peale. Tweet it!
- A river cuts through rock – not because of its power but its persistence – Jim Watkins. Tweet it!
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself – Andrew Murphy. Tweet it!
What are your favourite quotes? Let me know in the comments below.